Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q114 (Touch)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I turn on the computer and then it says 'Please Wait' next to the loading circles and then it goes to a blue screen asking for me to 'Choose your Keyboard layout'.  After I select my keyboard it brings me to a screen that says 'Choose an option' with the options being 'Troubleshoot' & 'Turn off your PC'.  The problem is that no matter what I try to do, Windows will not boot.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I figured it out. I created a bootable USB using the Media Creation Tool on another computer, then booted it up on my computer. I the. I then deleted all the partitians then reinstalled Windows 10 Home. When it finished, my computer restarted and I then used my Microsoft account to create my computer's account. After that everything worked.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Tardis_Master,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the computer was working fine?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2ymhlc5

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If the solution provided helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Your feedback counts!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I figured it out. I created a bootable USB using the Media Creation Tool on another computer, then booted it up on my computer. I the. I then deleted all the partitians then reinstalled Windows 10 Home. When it finished, my computer restarted and I then used my Microsoft account to create my computer's account. After that everything worked.
HP Recommended

@Tardis_Master,

I read the post. Thanks for the response and sharing your steps for the community to benefit. It was terrific on your part to do so.

Take care and have a blessed day ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.