Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre One 23-e000er
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!
Today there was such a problem. The computer was turned on and worked perfectly. But all of a sudden, the keyboard and mouse stopped working for no reason at all. Using the power button, turned off the computer and turned it on again. The problem did not dare. An undefined nRF24LU1P-F32 BOOT LDR device was found in the driver manager (see screenshot). Googling it turned out that this is a dongle from the keyboard with the mouse. What only I did not do today, but I could not solve the problem. The help of knowledgeable people is required.error.PNG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@OutOfRange

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 

I came across your post and would like to help. 

I understand that the keyboard and the mouse stopped working on your HP Spectre ONE 23-e000er All-in-One Desktop PC. I appreciate the steps you have performed and have certainly done a good job.

Did any software changes or updates happen on the PC recently?

Do other USB devices work fine on this PC?

While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• A recent Windows update can cause the USB devices to stop working. Therefore let us check and remove that particular update through the recovery partition. The following steps will help:
  • Shutdown/power off the PC.
  • Power on the PC and immediately hit the f11 key repeatedly (7-8 times). This should bring up the recovery partition on the screen.
  • At the recovery screen, select Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, and then Command Prompt. You may be asked to enter a BitLocker Recovery Key or username/password.  If prompted for a username/password, you must enter a local administrator account.

• In the Command Prompt window, type the command listed below for your version of Windows and press ENTER.

dism.exe /image:c:\ /remove-package/packagename:Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~16299.248.1.17

Note: If Windows is not stored on the C: drive, replace the C: in the above commands with the appropriate drive letter.

Close the Command Prompt and click Continue to exit the Recovery Environment. Restart to enter Windows.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted. 

Good luck! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.