Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello Godardth,   
The solution to my HP Z backpack on this issue was getting a replacement unit from HP.  They were unable to provide a fix of any kind that would allow me to get my system running properly.  If you are still under warranty, i'd highly recommend you reach out to HP to address this for you, it's unlikely you'll be able to get it back to 100% healthy state on your own. 

Bryan

HP Recommended

I am having the exact same problem with my Z VR backpack workstation.  Was there a fix for this?

HP Recommended

The fix is to have the system board swapped out, sadly.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

Thanks IMaxx, 

How do I go about getting that setup? I am willing to pay to get it fixed, i just need to know how to get it done. 

thank you

HP Recommended

Just need to contact the VR/Workstations support team.

If you are in the US, you can call:

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.