Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Z210 CMWorkstation
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I want to update my BIOS version of my system HP Z210 CMW My operating system is Windows 8.1 64-bit.

My current BIOS version is BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard J51 v01.09, 5/17/2011 but when I find an update at the HP's official website I didn't find any please help me if you know about any update which will work on my system so please reply me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

There is a BIOS update for your PC tied to Windows 7 (Link). This update is version 1.55 Rev. A, dated July 2018.

SoftPaq BIOS updates are OS dependent. But, if you read Installation Instructions options exist to install this BIOS update using USB or CD media. It is also possible to install this update using DOS. These two update methods would bypass the OS limitation you are facing.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.