Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p046in

I was trying improve performance of my desktop 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Riteshh,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

The beeping sound that you hear after shutting down your HP Pavilion could be caused by several factors. Here are some things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.

• Check for hardware issues: The beeping sound could be a sign of a hardware issue. Make sure all hardware components, such as the RAM, hard drive, and graphics card, are properly connected to your computer. You may also want to consider running a hardware diagnostic test to identify any issues.
  • Update drivers: Outdated or faulty drivers can also cause beeping sounds after shutdown. You can update your drivers manually through the Device Manager in the Control Panel or use a driver update software tool.
  • Check for malware: Malware can cause various issues with your computer, including beeping sounds after shutdown. Run a full scan with your antivirus software to check for any malware or viruses.
  • Reset BIOS settings: If the issue persists, try resetting the BIOS settings. You can access the BIOS by pressing the F10 key during startup. Once in the BIOS, look for the option to reset to default settings.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.