Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp slimline-260
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have Hp slimline260, from yesterday I did get signal to monitor and keyboard. Monitor displays no signal. Kindly let me know to correct the error 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ram777 

IF you're seeing this message on the monitor, it could mean several things.

First, the cable connections could have come loose.  So check the connections both on the PC and on the monitor.

Second, if those are good, it could mean the video cable has frayed or otherwise gone bad.  You would need to replace it with another cable.

Third, if you are using a known working cable, then it could mean that the video chip in the PC has gone bad, or if you are using an add=on video card, that has gone bad.

Unfortunately, with no working video, you are going to be unable to run diagnostics to see anything.  So basically, you would need to take this to a local PC repair place to see what they can do about checking out the video issue.

IF it is still under the original HP 12-month warranty, then you can contact HP Customer Support to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support.  To contact HP Support Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.