Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I have a omen obelisk desktop. Been working fine for a long time, then out of nowhere it does not boot up. I have already tried reseting everything and even changing the power supply. All it does is make 3 slow beeps the 3 short beeps and repeats for a while with no reboot 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello

The BIOS error code you see points to a graphics card problem.

Try reseating the graphics card to see if this helps. Check and reseat power supply connections to the graphics card.

Try onboard graphics if you have an Intel CPU. Most Intel CPUs have integrated graphics. Most AMD CPUs, except "G" series, don't have integrated graphics.

AMD CPU troubleshooting may require installing a second, known good, discrete graphics card.

HP Recommended

I have already tried reseating the graphics card and made i purchased a better power supply to make sure it it wasnt that. I do not have another cpu to test it if it is that. - backstory. So this happend around sunday and when it did i purchased a new power supply then it turned on and worked! I played n gamed out for for around 6 hours or so then went to sleep. The next afternoon i tried to turn my pc on and then this error came back. 

HP Recommended

Hello

Sounds good.

Have you tried onboard graphics if you have a CPU which supports this?

HP Recommended

Not sure how to try the onboard graphics card. Or even if i have one. My pc is the omen obelisk i can add a photo if that would help 

HP Recommended

Hello

What is the product number?

You can check the components using this information.

HP Recommended

Im a marine so im a little slow when it comes to computers so i do apologize. Where can i find the product number since i cannot turn the pc on at all. Ive looked all around the pc box thing and cant find anything 

HP Recommended

hi

@Wazupmartin   @Bill_To  To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

Give the full name with the product number P / N

this is not a model:
HP Desktop M01-F1xxx
the requested product number must look like this
Product Number: 9EE50AA # ABA
the model corresponding to this number will therefore be
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb

--------------------------------------------

or with the command that I indicated here

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Entire-Screen-quot-Pulsates-quot-every...

If you want the P/N product number
the command to be given will be
Get-WmiObject win32_computersystem | Select-Object SystemSKUNumber

type in search box powershell

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hello

Your PC should have a sticker on a side panel or on the bottom of the case. This sticker will include a product number such as 810-110-se or an alpha-numerical product number.

You will have to try onboard graphics if supported or install a second graphics card if your PC does not support onboard graphics.

Maybe you should contact a local PC technician for help. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.