Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-1057no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When trying to start my computer it says none bootable drive and then when I would try to reinstall windows on the m.2 drive it doesnt exist anywhere so it is like the PC doesnt see it or recognize it. I reinstalled windows on a hard drive and that works fine but the m.2 drive still doesnt appear anywhere

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

your computer is broken it must be repaired free of charge
go to the support page for your country, and use the contact option

or change the country here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The most-likely conclusion is that the M.2 stick is "dead", and the motherboard cannot detect it.

Replace it.

HP Recommended

hi

this computer is fairly new, it should maybe still be under warranty
Did you contact your reseller or hp support?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

The computer is about 7 months old and I dont really know how to contact support, I didnt find a way so I wrote here instead

HP Recommended

Okay can it be something wrong with the motherboard or is it only possible that the m.2 stick is dead?

HP Recommended

your computer is broken it must be repaired free of charge
go to the support page for your country, and use the contact option

or change the country here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.