Product: HP Pavilion P7-1519c desktop Issue: Power up and stuck on HP logo screen Details: Power up the machine, it displays the HP logo and stuck in the early stage of booting. No error message, didn't even get past BIOS. Another observation is, with USB keyboard & mouse connected, they don't seem to get power (e.g. mouse & keyboard didn't light up) Tried another USB ports, keyboard & mouse... If I removed all the memory, it will boot & beep (as expected) and the top LED turns to flashing orange (instead of white)
I have been searching all afternoon and tried various methods I come across including most of them from the HP forums. For examples:- - Hold on to power button 10-15 seconds (multiple times) to reset BIOS
- Hold on to Windows & B (or V) keys while powering up - Repeatedly hit ESC, F10, F9 during power up... (also a combination of holding power button) - Disconnect all devices except keyboard - Reset/clear BIOS via jumper
- Remove and check BIOS batter (which is very good, reads 2.97V!)
@00101010 Considering, you've done all relevant steps that would ideally resolve such issues, and yet the issue persists, this could be a hardware malfunction and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:
2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Click on "Show Options".
Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!
Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from,
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".