Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 20-r100nd

Hello,

I bought a used 'HP All-in-One - 20-r100nd' PC that is currently experiencing start-up issue. I got a message as shown below...

"Wiped by 7DDS

Success: 100% on 20-11-13

Verify: 0%".

I would appreciate any advice to get the PC started and functional

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That message on a used PC would indicate the seller cleaned out the hard drive and there is nothing installed.  Assuming there is actually a drive still there, you will need to install Windows or a OS of your choice.

If the PC had Windows 10 installed before, you can install it again with the install media.

If you need the install media for Windows 10, you can make it from this Microsoft download

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

With a working PC, scroll down to the "Using the tool to create installation media"
and then follow the directions. You can make either the DVD or USB.
When the install asks for the product key, click the I don't have a product key option to continue,
then the install will continue It will be activated once it connects to the internet, as it uses a digital key.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.