Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Then I would suggest looking at the following and try "Clearing the CMOS settings" as described toward the bottom of the page: HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - Motherboard Specifications, IPISB-CH2 (Chicago).  Then see if there is any change at all.  If there is no improvement, then use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp, fill out the form, create a case for your issue and then use the provided information to contact HP. 

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

By following the instruction in section “Clearing the CMOS settings”, the problem is solved.
Thank you so much!

IMG_20160929_190417-min.jpgIMG_20160929_190417-min.jpg

HP Recommended
DUDE I don't know if you will see this but THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THAT FIX I have the exact same board and the exact same problem havant been able to sort this in over a year I used the i7 I got from this board as I assumed it wasn't compatible replaced my i5 and now thanks to you I can now build nice little i7 pc with this motherboard and rebuild a i5 pc to replace my old quad core server... who would of thought eh 1 little pin swap and boom everything works HAH BRILLIANT I AM SOO HAPPY
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.