Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 23 All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Model 23-q150z HP all in One

I have a system Hardware error I think it is the UEFI. I can't find a bios update and really have no idea how to fix it. Also while I'm here my cable service provides 200 download service but I can't get my PC to get better than 88.  Thanks for helping this old guy out.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

my cable service provides 200 download service but I can't get my PC to get better than 88.  

Are you measuring your speed over a WiFi connection, or when using an Ethernet cable to connect from your computer to your router?

Check that the printing along the length of the Ethernet cable shows "CAT 5e" or "CAT 6", because a "CAT 5" cable is limited to 100 Mbps.

HP Recommended

There isn't any writing on the cable from my modem to the desktop. It is RJ45 blue and I have had this for quite awhile. I  think you hit the nail on the head. I will buy cat 6 and report back. thank you

HP Recommended

I have done all the tests with the Support Assistant I don't need drivers and a bios update. I'm at a loss as to how to fix this UEFI error code 10

Device UEFI\RES_{7039436b-6acf-433b-86a1-368ec2ef7e1f}\0 was migrated. What does this mean?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.