Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 530-23w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Boot device not found (3F0)
Every time i try to boot into the PC, this shows up. I tried resetting default settings in BIOS and it still didnt work. So i decided to try to boot it up with my own windows 10 flash drive, but during the setup no device drivers were found and when i tried to poad in a driver, it said 'no signed device drivers were found'. Also, whrn i clicked browse drivers, there were 3 drives: USB Drive (D:), CD Drive (E:) and Boot (X:). Boot (X:) had all of the system files for windows, but i couldnt boot into it. I tried going to the command prompt and diskpart to fix this, but when i listed the disks, all that showed up were
Disk 1 Online 14GB 0B
Disk 0 No Media 0GB 0B

Disk 1 is my flash drive and i cant create a partition from disk 0.

Is there any way to fix this or boot up from Boot (X:)?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

That would indicate that either the hard drive has failed or got disconnected.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

That would indicate that either the hard drive has failed or got disconnected.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

dude ur a[edit] god thank you

HP Recommended

Hi scyl

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. I would like to remind you again to please be respectful to those who offer suggestions in this Forum.  As a reminder the Rules of Participation state:

Be respectful. Respect your fellow users by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Good or bad, your experiences are always welcome as long as they are offered in a courteous way. Respect people's time and attention by providing complete information about your question or problem, including product name and model number. People like helping those who ask good questions.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

thank

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.