12-05-2019 02:11 PM
When trying to book the computer I get stuck at a screen that says
(HP logo center screen)
Press ESC key for Startup Menu
When I hit escape key on different keyboards, nothing happens. Sometimes when it boots, a different screen appears. This is an all black screen that says some basic hardware specs and again says press esc key for startup menu. Nothing happens here either
12-09-2019 03:17 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
- Step 1: Remove discs and devices
- Step 2: Perform a hard reset
- Step 3: Run hardware diagnostic tests
- Step 4: Refresh or reset your PC
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04718479 to complete the troubleshooting steps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee