Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 800-270nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello , 

There is a detailed user giude that explain how to add another hard disk to this system ?

I see that 1 data cable is already available , but the alimentation cable is missing. ( this system have 2 hard drive , 1 ssd) 

Where buy this cable? ( specification ) 

Thanks for any help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I gave you a link above

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

To be honest : i dont know if the missing  cable is AC or the other one. I m new to these things. The available cable is named as P1 , P2 ( both connected to the available hard drives ) and P3 is Free. 

I Think is data connection. 

HP Recommended

Hello
you should indeed have a power cable, not data
they do not have the same connection
but from what you say, it would be the power supply
you can find a sata cable in any computer store

sata data ex :

https://www.amazon.fr/StarTech-com-SATA6-C%C3%A2ble-Serial-SATA/dp/B003WV5DKG

check the reference, a product P / N of the computer, I cannot find

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

20210715_142731.jpg

 green is available 

Red is missing cable 

How to buy the same one ? Thank you for your time 

HP Recommended

I do not understand, have I answered your question?
if you need the sata data cable, either it comes with the hard drive or just buy it from a computer sales site

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Sorry. Is my very  bad english. 

Please take a look on the picture, and tell me where buy identical cable that is missing. Signed as Red in the photo. Note has a ground / earth ground coming out of each of the 2 cables. I would not like a similar cable (from another manufacturer) I would like the cable exactly identical to the one used by HP. Is this possible?  

Sorry again 

HP Recommended

you risk paying three times more for a product that can be found anywhere, at priory there is nothing special
I use cables other than HP and no problem
that said, I can't find your model, so it's hard to search on the hp site!

https://parts.hp.com/hppartsIGSO/Default.aspx?mscssid=A0CB53C38A3D4871A450118BA46F7893&NoMatch=true

nb your image is very small

but you can search with the reference that is written on it!

809378-001 is it this ? 

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Oh Sorry again; 

The code reported on the cable is : first line  HP P/N  809378-001 Rev: A second line : HP P/N 35090U600 - 519-G Rev : A

I cant find it available for selling. 

It you can find it , please link to me. 

Thank for your time. 

HP Recommended

I gave you a link above

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.