Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 20-d030xt
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

What SSD Cards (SSD Cache) are Compatible, and where does the TV Tuner PCI Card go? There is 1 Empty Card Slot, but I am wanting to make sure.

HP HPE h8-1360t
Intel i7-3770k
10GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 2GB
10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@Smoker1 

Machine has following slots

• PCI Express MXM slot that supports a PCI Express x16 graphics card (Gen 2.0): 1
  • Half-size PCI Express mini card socket : 1
  • Full-size PCI Express mini card socket : 1

The TV card should fit to one spare mini card.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I also tried to upgrade it but it stuck suddenly. Check out happy birthday wishes for brother by go-happybirthday.

HP Recommended

Hi,

You can see in these two pictures

aio1.PNGaio2.PNG

Hope it helps,

David

Please click on thumbs up for thanks

Please click on accept as solution if answered your question

HP Recommended

To the left of the DC Jack, there is that spot with the 2 Holes, what is that for???

What mSATA Cards are Compatible with the SSD Slot?

HP HPE h8-1360t
Intel i7-3770k
10GB RAM
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am not sure what the two holes are for, maybe to keep the motherboard in place from back cover or maybe even something to keep static electricity abay.

Well the mSATA will fit an mSATA SSD 🙂

Example:

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-250GB-mSATA-Internal-MZ-M6E250BW/dp/B07864YNTZ/ref=sxin_3_ac_d_rm?key...

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

For the TV Tuner Card, there is 1 Antenna Lead, where do I route that to? I have a old Laptop, I could use a WiFi Antenna for it, but just need to know where to connect it to.

HP HPE h8-1360t
Intel i7-3770k
10GB RAM
HP Recommended

Hi,

I believe the antenna should be connected to the TV Tuner Connector Bracket which then allows for external antenna to be connected. Take a look at these videos. Click on TV Tuner Connector Bracket in the list on left

http://h20574.www2.hp.com/results.htm?SID=5295884&MEID=028E4D16-0FD9-4519-9664-4627C08A0389

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

I know about the Antenna Connector on the Card, the only problem is, where do I run it to? I Purchased the Tuner Card on Amazon, however it did not come with the Antenna. Not to mention, the Seller failed to share the Link for where others could get it. Currently waiting for the Seller to reply back.

HP HPE h8-1360t
Intel i7-3770k
10GB RAM
HP Recommended

OK.

There is the antenna connector on the card (which you know about)

Did you look at the video I linked. Apart from the TV Tuner Card, there is the TV Tuner Connector Bracket which has a small antenna running from it to the TV Tuner Card.

So the antenna goes from the TV tuner Card to the the TVTuner Bracket which is visible on the back of the AIO and serves to attach the external antenna to the AIO. (The antenna or cable in your home)

regards,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.