Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 24-dd0006

Hi,

Can anyone help me determine what CMOS battery I need to get for my HP All in One 24-dd0006?  I have tried to figure it out without dismantling the computer with no luck.

The product number is 9ED49AA.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

It should be the usual CR2032 coin cell battery you can buy almost anywhere.

If you look at the service teardown video, it shows how to clear the CMOS at minute 25:44, that is the battery.

Removing & Replacing Parts | HP 22, 24 and 27 All-in-One PCs | HP Computer Service | @HPSupport - Yo...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

It should be the usual CR2032 coin cell battery you can buy almost anywhere.

If you look at the service teardown video, it shows how to clear the CMOS at minute 25:44, that is the battery.

Removing & Replacing Parts | HP 22, 24 and 27 All-in-One PCs | HP Computer Service | @HPSupport - Yo...

HP Recommended

Thanks so much 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.