Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 22 C0063W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have an all-in-one desktop model number is Z2C0063W. It has a Celeron G4900T. What is the fastest CPU that I can use for this desktop?

Bios AMI F.10 10/29/2018

Mobo HP 8446

Mobo version: 0000

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

If the dtp is different, and not mentioned by HP, better to avoid

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

hi

• TDP: 35 W
  • Socket type: LGA 1151
Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
Processor
TDP
Intel Core i7-8700T (Coffee Lake) 2.0 GHz, 12 MB, Hexa Core, up to 4.0 GHz burst frequency
35 W
Intel Core i7+ 8700T (Core i7 and 16 GB Intel Optane memory) 2.0 GHz, 12 MB, Hexa Core, up to 4.0 GHz burst frequency
35 W
Intel Core i5-8400T (Coffee Lake) 1.7 GHz, 9 MB, Hexa Core, up to 3.3 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
35 W
Intel Core i5+ 8400T (Core i5 and 16 GB Intel Optane memory) 1.7 GHz, 9 MB, Hexa Core, up to 3.3 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
35 W
Intel Core i3-8100T (Coffee Lake) 3.1 GHz, 6 MB, Quad Core
35 W
Intel Pentium Gold G5400T (Coffee Lake) 3.1 GHz, 4 MB, Dual Core
35 W
Celeron G4900T, 2.9 GHz, 2 MB, Dual Core
35 W

If you just have what is stated:

Amount: 4 GB
Speed: PC4-19200 MB / s
Type: DDR4-2400

change the processor only, it may not be the best solution

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I'm planning to update the RAM to 16G too. Will the i3-8100 work? This chip is faster than the 8100T.

HP Recommended

Thanks! I'm planning to upgrade the RAM also. Do you think the 8100 will work? The i3-8100 is faster than the i3-8100T. Though, i3-8100 runs hotter 65w.

HP Recommended

If the dtp is different, and not mentioned by HP, better to avoid

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks!

I'm getting an i3-8100T since the power supply is only 95w. I also get 16g RAM. Will see how fast it gets comparing to the current celeron g4900t and 4g RAM combo.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.