Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey HP community, 

I want to know that can Nvidia Gtx 1050 ti single fan be fitted in HP slim desktop cabinet. I ordered the card yesterday and i am worried it will fit or not. Please reply me ASAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Adi0630!

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  According to the information that I have available to me, HP has a 310W PSU (L64961) that is compatible with your motherboard.  They have more powerful PSU's. but you will have to contact HP Customer Support to see if they are compatible and will fit into your case.  Here is a Chart that will show you where I got this information.  Your model is not listed, but you can look at the other "Milton" motherboards that are listed.

Here is a HP Knowledge Base article that will tell you what to consider when upgrading or adding a video card to your computer.

Good luck!

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Adi0630 , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant. 

I am not certain if the card will fit until I see the specifications, but it may require more wattage than your power supply unit (PSU)a can supply.

HP Recommended

Product Number is HP Slim Tower S01-pF0114in Desktop. The psu is of 180w.

Please refer to the attached image.

IMG-20220302-WA0012.jpeg

IMG-20220302-WA0010.jpeg

20220302_172653.jpg

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Adi0630!

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  According to the information that I have available to me, HP has a 310W PSU (L64961) that is compatible with your motherboard.  They have more powerful PSU's. but you will have to contact HP Customer Support to see if they are compatible and will fit into your case.  Here is a Chart that will show you where I got this information.  Your model is not listed, but you can look at the other "Milton" motherboards that are listed.

Here is a HP Knowledge Base article that will tell you what to consider when upgrading or adding a video card to your computer.

Good luck!

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.