Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 750-116
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need some help to figure out if the MSI GTX Ti 1050 Gaming X 4G will fit into the case and if the components are in the way? My computer is the HP Envy 750-116 and I am looking to upgrade and buy a new graphics card. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! @Lystrung, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand you would like to know if MSI GeFoce GTX 1050TI graphics card would fit into your PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make changes to your PC?

I have checked the specifications of graphics card and your PC. And the graphics card will not fit into the case.

Please find the details below.

Graphics card Measurements.

Height: 5.1" / 131 mm
Length: 9.0" / 229 mm
Width: Dual-Slot

Chassis Measurements.

Height: 40.11 cm (15.79 in)
Width: 16.51 cm (6.50 in)
Depth: 40.49 cm (15.94 in)

Refer the product specification page to know more information.

Hope this answers your query!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @Lystrung, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand you would like to know if MSI GeFoce GTX 1050TI graphics card would fit into your PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make changes to your PC?

I have checked the specifications of graphics card and your PC. And the graphics card will not fit into the case.

Please find the details below.

Graphics card Measurements.

Height: 5.1" / 131 mm
Length: 9.0" / 229 mm
Width: Dual-Slot

Chassis Measurements.

Height: 40.11 cm (15.79 in)
Width: 16.51 cm (6.50 in)
Depth: 40.49 cm (15.94 in)

Refer the product specification page to know more information.

Hope this answers your query!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help I found out that the GTX 1050 ti OC 4g is a much better option as it requires no direct connection from a power supply and is smaller. I think that this is the best option. My power supply is 300W and that is the recommended for the graphics card. I have not made adjustments to my pc.  

HP Recommended

Hi! @Lystrung!,You're welcome and thanks for your prompt response.

I am happy I was able to assist you.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take Care!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.