Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP OMEN Obelisk 875-0120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I was wondering if a GPU like an RTX 2070 or 2080 would be compatible with this pc.

I believe it has an HP 84FD motherboard and I currently have a GTX 1660. Thanks so much!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

if you have this one

875-0120 Product Specifications

Edoras motherboard specifications.

Internal PSU 500 W

875-0120a Product Specifications

check the dimensions of the chosen graphics card
What the manufacturer recommends for the required power supply
If you have the additional connectors required

If you have everything you need, it should work

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.