Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 880
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My pc was on sleep mode for a while and when I went back on my pc nothing heppened I looked at the wires they were fine looked at the monitors they were fine so I opened the case and instantly noticed the gpu fan wasn't spinning I chef to see if it was in the pci-e slot fully it was checked the power cable it was please any help would be appreciated it's an omen 880 with a gtx 1070 and an i7 8700 btw 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ND23

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Please perform a  Power Drain. If the issue persists please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey thanks for helping but that didnt work  and the link that you sent also doesnt work it just says page not found and when i got to support tab any way fill in my serial number and all the nly two options it gives me is to either call support or ask the community. Normally this would be fine but I am a minor and im not fully comfortable making a call and theres no messaging thing to where I can just privately message an employee about my issues. So im wondering now since my local pc repair shop says the wont look at it because there not trained to work on gaming desktops if I could send it in to a hp shop or something to get it checked out if so do you know how much it would cost to do so. And just so you know the warranty on it is expired 

thanks for the help,

Noah

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.