Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 595-p0084
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to upgrade my graphics card for COD Warzone but I'm not sure which one is compatible with my computer. I have a Pavilion 595-p0084 could someone please advise me which one  of the next cards is compatible with my computer and the best within in a reasonable price? 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
GTX 1660 or Radeon R9 390

AMD RX 580

RTX 2070 super

RTX 2080 Ti

GTX 1660 super

RTX 2060 super

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@RTPG , welcome to the Community.

Before you can upgrade your video card, you will have to upgrade your power supply unit (PSU).  The current PSU is only 180W.  The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary.  It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector.  You will have to buy any upgrade from HP.

You can buy a 500W (L05757-800) PSU.  Here it is on HP PartSurfer: https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=L05757-800

If you select the box "Add to Cart" it will be put into your cart.

I will be glad to help you choose a video card if you decide to upgrade the PSU.  Also, how do you use the computer, gaming, surfing, etc.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

hi

You also have to make a choice, depending on what is recommended!
You will not be able to play ultra for example with some graphics cards, but that is not what is most important either.
a lot of games are still very correct, even if the quality is not at the maximum!
Check the dimensions of the chosen card, it must be able to fit!

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/gfecnt/call-of-duty-warzone-out-now-pc-system-requirements...

The Minimum Specs

GeForce GTX 670 or 1650

The Competitive Specs to run at a high FPS

GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

but depending on the manufacturer and model
ex: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER™ GAMING X TRIO msi
recommended power supply 650 W
2 x 8 broches  power connectors

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.