Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Slimline s5680t CTO Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads page keeps spinning.  I enter my serial number for model s5670t and wait well over 3 minutes, but never get any results.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The reason that is happening is because you are probably using Internet Explorer to access the support pages.

Since IE is no longer supported, I recommend that you use Microsoft Edge to access the support pages, as that is the browser that HP designed the web pages to work with nowadays.

You can download Microsoft Edge for W7 at the link below.

Download Microsoft Edge

I just accessed the support page for your PC using Microsoft Edge and it loaded in a couple of seconds.

HP Pavilion Slimline s5680t CTO Desktop PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Thanks, I got what I needed. I was being advised to update drivers when my Windows 10 download did not work.  I found some different instructions on the HP site that said to run the set-up file from the Media Creation download instead of trying to boot the Tool from the thumb drive.  Apparently, no issues with the drivers.  FYI, I was using Chrome on the spinning support page.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.