Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi there, the serial number of my 1 year old HP SSD of 1TB is not recognized by HP support. As it is not working 100% I need support for it. How can I contact HP directly in my country (Portugal) in order to get help for warranty issues. I am always redirected to the web-help and web-support but as the serial number is not recognized I can not get a step further....very frustrating.

The seller told me to contact HP....

Thanks for any ideas/help

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

I will ask a Moderator for help in putting you in touch with a warranty support team in Portugal.

I contacted the Moderation team yesterday. Since yesterday was Sunday, you can expect an official response this week.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thanks! Very much apprechiated!

HP Recommended

Hi Erico,

can you please ask them again? I haven´t heard from anybody...thanks!

Best regrads,

Benjamin

HP Recommended

I will ask again.

It may help if you provide the  HP Product number  information. That should be on the SSD.  That is probably why there has been no response.

It would surely help to make your request a serious inquiry. 

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

20230105_100056.jpg

HP Recommended

HP SSD EX900 is your SSD.

The HP Product Number is 5XM46AA#ABB 

FYI, HP rejects images that have serial numbers in them. I will ask again, now that we know what you have.

Did you use the check warranty status on your product's support page? You will need to enter the serial number and the product number.

https://support.hp.com/ph-en/product/hp-ex900-m.2-500gb-solid-state-drive/23815833/more-options

HP Recommended

Thanks. The site was my first attempt but this is exactely the problem. HP does not recognize the numbers....

HP Recommended

So you did put in the serial number and the product number at the appropriate places?

I did ping the Moderation staff yesterday about your issue. 

HP Recommended

Yes, I did, by the way, I am IT Systems Engineer and had a small IT company. I tried it also with my old suppiers, but all of them point to the same HP site to indroduce the numbers. The part number is not recognized, neither the serial....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.