Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g7-2377sr
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello.
I have dedicated amd hd7670m and integrated hd 4000 videocard.Is it possible and how I can disable my hd4000 or how i can at least enable option to control switchable graphics mode (fixed or dynamic)?Because i dont have this option in bios.Also is there any difference in perfomance between this modes?Currently i have this bios version:Insyde F.25,5/29/2013.My os win 8.1 pro.On hp page with drivers i found newer bios version:F.27 Rev.A(it will help?).Is there another solution apart update my bios for example can i  flash modded version of my bios?
Thank you in advance :generic:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

@techno43

Switching between adapters is dynamic per posted HP documentation. Therefore this is no need to disable anything.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended
@techno43 wrote:

i can't find answer in those topics.

I don't know what more I can say to help you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.