Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 14-ce2001nx

I need to file a complain and I don't know how to do so,  I've filed a complain at HP UAE, on the 2nd of July, got a reply from Karim Ben Mohamed Customer Loyalty Representative, Customer Relations Teams 5 days later, replied back in the same day and no one replied  since then. Please find my problem below. 

I need an urgent reply in a situation I've been facing with your Authorized Maintenance and Support Representative in Egypt - Redington Ensure Services. 

Late September 2019 (After 5 months of first use) out of a sudden the wifi didn't work, it's not there, not showing the available networks, when I check I don't find anything except for the airplane mode. So I've gone to the Service Center in Egypt - Redington Ensure Services, and they checked the reason for the problem and I've been informed that it's a hardware issue and that they need to change the wifi card\ chip and I agreed. Then a few months later, in April 2020, the same problem occurred again, but I couldn't go to the maintenance due to the pandemic except for 3 weeks ago. Now, they informed me that it's a hardware issue and that they need to change the wifi card\chip again and that the laptop has been out of warranty a month ago, and that I should pay the costs of changing the wifi card\chip and its repair. 

Kindly note that it has already been changed by their side in October and then 5 months later it broke down. When I asked that the repaired item should have a specific period of warranty, they said that no it shouldn't and its warranty is part of the whole laptop's warranty and it has already been out of warranty a month ago as mentioned above.

It is not logical or reliable that a specific part in a laptop breaks down within 5 months from first use then the same replaced part breaks down as well in less than 5 months and even the dealer is refusing to replace. This really gives a very bad experience regarding HP products.

Please find below the laptop's details. 

Model Name: HP Pavilion Laptop 14-ce2001nx
Model Number: 6EN05EA

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me. 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@NS28 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.