Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Base Model Tower PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How to find all information for a product with serial number and product key

[personal info removed]
C8N27AV

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

hi

enter the product number here

https://support.hp.com/us-en

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-elitedesk-800-g1-tower-pc/5387466/model/5387473?sku=C8N27AV

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for replying.

Someone wants to sell that second hand PC and he provided me with the S/N and P/N to check the info about the PC on the HP website.

I did not find these info on the website even in the link provided in your comment.

I want to know exactly the specification of the hardware like CPU, Ram and storage...

Please check the below screenshots.

hp.jpghp1.jpg

HP Recommended

you will not have this type of information here, for this type of material Hp only gives one page of possibilities

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower PC Product Specifications

you have to search with the sales sites

and again that risks being contradictory from one site to another

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

As we knew the S/N unique to each device. So what is the point of having S/N if HP system will provide me with information of my device.

Honestly, It is useless.

HP Recommended

that you should ask HP directly
The s/n allows to know if the computer is still guaranteed, nothing more here indeed!

but by the way I don't understand the seller, can't tell you what's inside?

if not indiscreet, how much is it sold?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

As we knew that S/N and P/N are unique.

The HP should provide the detailed specification for this S/N

HP Recommended

I think you don't understand what I'm saying ..
Unfortunately I can't tell you anything more

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.