Did you mean: 
Provost Provost
Provost
9,650 9,432 1,846 3,478
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

How to replace 16 GB SSD mSATA drive on HP Envy Recline 27 k000 TouchSmart All-in-One PCs

You're welcome.

Glad it is up and running again. Yes, I try to only use PCs with SSDs in them, once you use one for a while it is difficult to go back to a PC that does not have the same kind of speed and reactiveness.

It can be pain opening the AIOs. Especially dislike when the whole front and screen (usually very expensive part ) needs to be removed.

Let us know if you need any further help.

All the best,

David

kircomputer Tutor
Tutor
8 6 0 1
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

How to replace 16 GB SSD mSATA drive on HP Envy Recline 27 k000 TouchSmart All-in-One PCs

Actually, my model isn't too bad to disassemble once you know how (thanks to the videos!).  There is an easy access door for the hard drive.   Even if you have to take off the cover, it just pops off.  You don't even have to take off the stand.

I have seen videos on the older models and they look like torture to work on.

Since you offered about needing any additional help, I do have a question about my screen occasionally blacking out for a second.  Since it is a new topic, I created a new thread.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation