Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Still no luck...  But like I mentioned earlier though, rest assured that when I choose to respond to questions/requests such as yours, I approach it as if they were my own to resolve.

HP Recommended

[UPDATE (12/27/21): Received an email from my IMS/IT contact that my question was forwarded to someone who may be of help.]

HP Recommended

its been a few weeks, any reply yet?

HP Recommended

Sadly, no.  And no response from HP either, unfortunately...

HP Recommended

Give them a little reminder if you can, ill be ordering some more ram within the next month or so to fill the remaining slots on both the main board and the riser to prepare a server and will need the 2nd cpu

HP Recommended

Stubbornly reaching out to potential suppliers, Triple4-543.

Shake the proverbial tree long enough, and eventually -in my anecdotal experience, something is bound to fall out.

618265-001 Riser Connector Part.jpg

HP Recommended

This response was #2 out of 3 replies -the complete riser units are way expensive...

Riser Connector Part Response_02.jpg

HP Recommended

yeah, i aint buying a whole unit just for the connector.

HP Recommended

Hello Again, its been little over a month, i doubt any reply or luck from any other possible suppliers?

HP Recommended

@444543,

Still no luck.  No one know anything or didn't bother to respond.

Don't know what to think about that. One would have thought that by now someone somewhere would have come forward with this part or knows someone who knows someone who could reach out...

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.