Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HPZ620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, recently my PC has been getting a 932 and 929 QPI Error but would still boot after pressing F1, i have tried asking the community but go no answers at all(kinda annoying), well, a few days ago my PC wouldnt boot at all, i took the CPU riser out and it'll boot fine with its single CPU, however, upon looking at my riser i find that this QPI plug/Socket part is missing a pin on the back, which explains the "932 - Warning one of the QPI links is not operating" and may be the cause of my pc not booting

I did try ask a  ebay seller who is selling the same riser card to sell me the part i need but got no answer

Where can i purchase this single part as i beleive this is the part that is causing the issue 20211217_152215.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@444543,

Still no luck.  No one know anything or didn't bother to respond.

Don't know what to think about that. One would have thought that by now someone somewhere would have come forward with this part or knows someone who knows someone who could reach out...

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

Hi 444543, as a fellow Forum member (not affiliated with HP), I would like to give this a shot.  Firstly, I couldn't get any web image-search results of the picture of the defective part.

Is this part associated with this product: HP Z620 Workstation 2nd CPU Memory Riser Board Assembly 618265-001 ? -And if so, please point out where the defective part is located.  Also, it would be helpful to get the "riser part" number you got previously through eBay.  It also appears that there are markings on the part.  Please provide.

HP Z620 Workstation 2nd CPU Memory Riser Board Assembly 618265-001.jpg

HP Recommended

Hello, thanks for the reply, the damaged part location is a bit weird, as I see the part on some motherboards on ebay as well as the riser, but to keep compatibility with the modules, I'll say its a part for the riser as when I remove the riser, the part comes out with it, it's location is here when it's plugged in the riser, the part must of gotten damaged when I reinstalled the board a few weeks ago

As for the part/serial number yes, that's correct

Screenshot_20211222-071341_eBay.jpg

HP Recommended

444543, please verify the markings on this part:

ATCS1348032
9514JOC41H
XCA1348014

It's late where I live, will respond later.

HP Recommended

I believe they are correct, I'm at work at the moment so I can't 100% confirm

HP Recommended

Triple-4 543, Doggonit, this is proving to be one of those elusive parts.

Reached out to the Intel Forum community.

Meanwhile, as Stephen Colbert would say it, I also contacted our IMS/IT department privately.  The hope is that someone will recognize the part and come forward with helpful suggestions.

Stay tuned.

IntelUserForumQuiry_211222.jpg

HP Recommended

Thanks again for the replies, I'll be eagerly waiting for their reply😁. Also, I double checked the part/serial numbers on both the cpu riser and the damaged part.

The cpu riser number matches however the part/serial number on the damaged part is slightly different

I got :

ATCS1403022 

9514J0C41H 

XCH1403031 

Here is a photo

20211222_171516.jpg

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, no responses yet.  -I'll take that back: I was informed that the one IMS/IT technician who is thought most knowledgeable on this topic is on time off.  Additional searches on my end came up empty.

Be assured that when I choose to respond to questions/requests such as yours, I approach it as if they were my own to resolve.

Looks like this may take some time.

Perhaps an HP employed professional may yet respond.

HP Recommended

And ... Intel bounced my inquiry back to HP, quote:

"This part, 618265-001 which is made by HP, so we recommend you to contact [sic] directly to HP support so they can provide the best ordering options. If you ever have issues with an Intel component contact us back. We wiill [sic] mark this thread as close, any community member may still provide help. Thank you for choosing Intel."

With so many people gone until after New Year, it's unlikely to add new info about your issue until then.

Happy Holidays, though!

HP Recommended

Still No luck? looks like i wont be having my 2nd cpu up and running for some time then

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.