Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Omen 27 Z4D33AA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I might be posting in the wrong bord so please feel free to move this post.

I am looking for a mounting adapter, for my monitor. i cant find one that fits anywhere.

I need the adapter to fit any kind of VESA mounts.

I cant get in contact with hp on any phone number or email. So il try my luck here.

I live in Norway, but ordering internationally wont be a problem.

Anyone got any ideas? i will include a picture of what im looking for. 

Edit: Ok so after ALOT og google goarching, i found thid item 928435-001 that i searched on https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=72293D287B1045B7A62544F6408D90E7&SearchIn=P...

It says 24 inch but it just as well might be the right one..

New problem is that it only ships in thr US. So on monday i will try to contact a HP staff member trough their live chat that i found.

I need this part that connects to the monitorI need this part that connects to the monitorSkjermbilde.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

😛

He sent me a email for the one that fits the 27inch Omen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324247982597

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Anyone??

HP Recommended

I am haveing the same problem,been looking almost everywhere 😞

HP Recommended

I emailed a Norwegian HP company and they said the product is discontinued and cant be found..

Time to invest in a different monitor elsewhere?😕

HP Recommended

I found a place to get one hopefully it works;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324227497758

I'm going to buy it and try it,the seller does say it will work,we'll see  🙂

Lol I cant afford another $600 for another monitor lol 🙂

HP Recommended

Me neighter😅

Could you keep me updated if it fits? I am sure you would help out alot of people if you did😁

Thank you for replying in the first place!

Edit: screw it! I am ordering it! Cant wait, fingers crossed!

HP Recommended

Wait don't order!!

I found out from the seller again that particular one won't work on the 27inch like he thought but he will let me know in a week or so,cause he is gonna make ones for the OMEN 27inch.

This is his message;

Hello,

Thank you for being interested in my product,

It turned out the Omen monitors have reverse connectors compared to the Omen 25 model, for the 27, I'm working on designing a new one and will post it early next week.

I will follow up with you with a new listing link.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope you didn't buy it yet 😞

He 3D Prints them I believe.

HP Recommended

Oh crap, i did. But they have not shipped it yet. I wrote the seller to stop them from shipping it. I will return it anyways, but just to save them the time and effort. So about one week you said? Hope it works😁

HP Recommended

Yea I'm hoping it will work too,planning on getting a new Computer Desk and want to use a arm for the Monitor.  God I wish I never lost my Vesa Bracket lol  😞

HP Recommended

Screenshot_20200730-122510.png

What a nice guy, he is changing up the order and replacing it with the right one!

This is awsome! I am so confident right now that i am look on VESA mounts already😁

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.