Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion tpo1-2000
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello. I would like suggestions of any GPU that's compatible with my general P.C. The PSU is only 150watt, so the GPU needs to draw not very much power.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2000na PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

180 W Gold efficiency power supply

HP Pavilion Desktop PC TP01-2000a (2Z6C8AV) Product Information | HP® Customer Support

see in the list here, but few examples it seems to me

the motherboard may be different, but for example:

HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0906nz  

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Please give the exact reference of the computer

can be one of the type GeForce GT 1030

but we should not hope to play many games comfortably

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you. APU AMD Ryzen 7 5700G. The PSU is 180, not 150.

HP Recommended

Hello

[start]
This is an automatic response
in order to avoid writing the same thing each time

Some elements may therefore not apply to you 
To be able to answer you effectively, we need some information

we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support
and for a laptop
HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

Give the full name with the product number P / N

this is not a model:
HP Desktop M01-F1xxx
the requested product number must look like this
Product Number: 9EE50AA # ABA
the model corresponding to this number will therefore be
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb

Give the full version of windows

for windows 10 type winver in the search box
if you give the best information
your problem could have a solution more quickly (depending on the difficulty, of course)
Learn how to use the Community

Advice for asking the "Very Best Question"

First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

HP PAVILION TP01-2000na

P.N  4J9L4EA

Windows 10. 64

Thanks

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-2000na PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

180 W Gold efficiency power supply

HP Pavilion Desktop PC TP01-2000a (2Z6C8AV) Product Information | HP® Customer Support

see in the list here, but few examples it seems to me

the motherboard may be different, but for example:

HP Pavilion Desktop - TP01-0906nz  

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks for the replies.I found it very frustrating to try and find a suitable GPU. It was a great little computer for what it was, but was advertised as being easily upgradeable with a decent graphics card.  Now I'm using an i7 + GTX370.  I wasn't looking for this performance obviously, but now I have it.

Thanks

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Hi solid, I've got the same pc and was wondering the same question. Did you upgrade to the rtx 3070? Did you need to upgrade the psu aswell?

Was really sold on this model being easily upgradable too but we shall see!

HP Recommended

No, I have a much more gaming oriented machine now with an rtx370 GPU. I no longer have the HP pavilion. The HP was a great little computer, and the APU with integrated graphics could handle GTA V ect. 

As others suggested to me the Pavilion could perhaps handle a discrete GPU of 30watts due to the low wattage  PSU ect. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.