Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
How Compaq Elite 8200 USDT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I recently purchased an HP Compaq Elite 8200 USDT, running windows 7 pro with an Intel i5 processor and onboard graphics and 4gb of ram.

I have since upgraded to 16gb of ram, upgraded to windows 10 pro, and bought a HP ATI Mobility Radeon 608544-001 HD 5450 mxm graphics card which I read was recommended by HP, as well as the correct 180w power supply to use instead of the 135w PSU that came with it.. my only hang up is the mounting screws for the graphics card, as the eBay seller did not have them to ship. Everything works fine, but I am only using one screw that holds the card down.. I would like to know the size of the two screws that hold it down from the factory, as I cannot find any of that information anywhere.

Anything helps, thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@rsparrish , welcome back to the forum.

HP doesn't sell after market screws.  Therefore, your best option would be to contact a local computer shop to see if they have them available.  A good place to begin would be BestBuy, since they sell many different models of HP computers and upgrade them all of the time.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.