Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
810-145qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The fan on my power supply is going bad and I need to replace the power supply.

It is HP P/N: 746177-001

Model: DPS-500AB-15A

Is this available and if so where.

Thanks

Jack

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@jackd190, I definitely would recommend a fully modular PSU if you can afford it.  They cost a bit more, but make up for it with the increase in airflow.  Good luck!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jackd190 , welcome to the forum.

You can use any standard ATX power supply unit (PSU) in your computer.  I like Corsair products.  Here is a PSU that should work for you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Sounds like a plan to me!  Would recommend the modular version or the standard with all the wires. My PC is an Envy with all the extra LEDs shining through the case. 

HP Recommended

@jackd190, I definitely would recommend a fully modular PSU if you can afford it.  They cost a bit more, but make up for it with the increase in airflow.  Good luck!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.