Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pegatron IPMTB-TK Rev 1.04
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a Pegatron IPMTB-TK motherboard and I am having difficulty installing a new graphics card with regards to the jumper settings. I’ve tried clearing CMOS but to no avail. Any advice and help is greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

What model graphics card are you trying to install?

No cards newer than a nVidia GT 600 series, or AMD HD 6000 series will work in that model because cards newer than those require a UEFI BIOS and a certain BIOS revision in order to work.

The motherboard your PC has does not have those requirements.

HP Recommended

I’m installing a NVIDIA QUADRO 4000.

HP Recommended

That card should have worked.

From the information I found, the card was introduced in 2010.

Unfortunately, I have no idea why it isn't working.

There are no settings to change in the BIOS, or jumpers on the motherboard.

When a graphics card is installed, the onboard video is automatically disabled, and the card should work.

It does require a 6 pin supplemental power connector according to this link...

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/quadro-4000.c898

HP Recommended

905E6886-375C-43B0-8F5A-D4C8016326E0.jpeg

Onboard graphics are nonexistent, it only has jumpers on this particular model and I’ve tried clearing CMOS & ROM RECOVERY jumpers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.