Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 590 p0014ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the pc, it emits 8 long beeps, then 2 long ones with a different tone, and 2 short ones. I pulled out all the equipment one by one but it didn't help. Help me please.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Estreex72 , welcome to the Community.

You have done everything that I would have recommended.  Here is a guide to the HP LED or Beep Codes: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07107

As you will see, none of them matches what you describe.  I suggest that you review the guide for help with further diagnostics.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I see you are good at this, I can record sound signals on the recorder for you to listen to. I've looked at the tables you posted but nothing comes up. Cooler spinning and so on.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Estreex72!

I will see if I can find out more for you.

@erico, I would appreciate it if you would listen to the recording, in the previous post, to see what you think it means.

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot for any help

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @Estreex72!

I will do what I can to get you a Solution!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.