Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p005nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

Depuis plusieurs semaines j'ai un problème avec le port USB frontal de mon PC.

Lorsque je le branche mon disque dur sur ce port, on entend le son de windows qui reconnait un nouveau périphérique mais celui-ci est absent de mon explorateur.

Mon disque dur n'est pas en panne car si je le branche sur un port USB arrière, je peux travailler avec lui.

J'ai essayé toutes les manipulations trouvées sur le  Web : gestionnaire de périphérique, gestionnaire de disque,... Rien n'y fait, hélas !

Si quelqu'un peut m'aider à réparer mon port USB, je lui en serait reconnaissant

Cordialement 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi,

In fact, I didn't fond the french forum ! It's why as ask my question in french : my English is too bad !

Cordially.

HP Recommended

Hello
the French forum is dead!
I use a translator ..
The hard drive has problems on the usb port, before, ok ..
But have you tried other usb devices?
Sometimes nothing works anymore, and sometimes it's just some peripherals, so it doesn't help, but at least the usb port, may not be out of order!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.