Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 24-e014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had an unfortunate accident with my HP 24-e014 with the touch screen now going crazy. I can't even use because the keyboard can not enter face click on an application. So I need to replace the screen itself. I have replaced laptop screens before and wondering how difficult will this be to replace? where do I order this screen from? Model of just the screen?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tony135 , welcome to the forum.

Here are all of the components for your AIO in HP PartSurfer.  There are two different panels listed.  You will have to find the model on your panel.  Since they are not available from HP, you will have to find them online line.  A good place to begin is on ebay.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.