Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP S600 120gb SSD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My SSD has stopped working. My computer does not detect it. Tried with a disk/USB adapter and still the computer doesn't detect it (nor does any other computer). It says it has a 3 year warranty. I purchased it about a year ago. Entering the serial number on the HP website says it is not found. I called support and they gave me a phone number of some third party that apparently handles warranties for these devices. I called the number and it said it is not a working number. I called HP back and they gave me an email, again of some third party company, that they said I should contact for warranty issues with this device. The email bounced (doesnt exist).  I searched the Google cache of their website and found a reference to HP SSDs with a link to yet another 3rd party company that apparently distributes these devices in North America on behalf of HP. I contacted that company via email a couple days ago but  have not got a response.

So, what's the deal?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Anybody out there? Is this thing on?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.