Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-xa0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been browsing the community and FAQs and not a single one fixes this issue. There is NO ACTION KEYS OPTION in the BIOS SETUP! Also, there is NO FN LOCK TOGGLE on the KEYBOARD!

Please at least let me know an alternative solution if this device really doesn't support disabling Action Keys where I can press F1-F12 normally then hit the Fn key when I need to use the Action keys.

I'm using the wireless keyboard and mouse that comes with this unit. The keyboard name (from the System Information) is Enhanced 101- or 102-key

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@EchoG

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to disable the action keys.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I would like to inform you that the keyboard that you have is a multimedia keyboard and there is no option to disable the action keys. If you wish to use the regular function keys then you need to purchase a normal keyboard.

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.