Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Desktop 810-610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My PC has a Nvidia GT 640 Graphics Card single slot.  300w power.  What is the best Video Card I can upgrade to before I need to upgrade the power or Motherboard?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

Product number: F3D90AA

• Form Factor: internal ATX
  • Total wattage: 600W

after you have to indicate a minimum, the budget, to play what type of games etc.
Because there it is very vast, we can tell you any model
you can already see the list here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-phoenix-810-100-desktop-pc-series/5399342/product-info

ex

HP ENVY Phoenix 810-180jp Product Specifications and Configurable Options

• NVIDIA GT 640 (4 GB)
  • NVIDIA GTX 645 (2 GB)
  • NVIDIA GTX 760 (1.5 GB)
  • NVIDIA GTX 770 (2 GB)

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.