Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Desktop TP01-2066 with the Ryzen 7 5700g
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bought the computer.  I want to put a graphics card that needs additional power. 

Anyone have a part number for the PSU?  Does it exist?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Christopher219 , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  The problem is we don't know for certain which PSU's are compatible with your motherboard.  HP has a 500W PSU (L05757-800) that is compatible with the Erica and Erica2 motherboards, but you will have to contact HP Customer Support to see if it is compatible with the Erica6 motherboard.

Here is a Power Supply Cross Reference Chart that will show you where I got this information.  Your model is not listed as I stated.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I went to the support page and initiated chat.  He said I needed to contact sales.  I called them on the **bleep** number, and she said you need parts.hp.com.  parts.hp.com can't find my model of computer.  I started a chat on that screen.  He said I need to call tech support, and gave me an 800 number.  He asked me if I needed anything else, and I said no, and thanks.  That obliterated the chat and replaced it with a customer satisfaction survey, which means I cannot read the phone number.

Anybody have the telephone number for Technical Service?

HP Recommended

@Christopher219

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.