Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

WB2001 I didn't say I was unwilling to look. I said I didn't want to cut the tie on the cables. That entire wad of cables is coming out of the power box.

Push come to shove, I get the card, I run into issues, I'll drive it down to MicroCenter to trouble shoot.

Thanks for your time.

HP Recommended

Hello
luckily there is @wb2001 
Sorry @XheVoice I work and our hours are shifted, I could not answer more top
Indeed I did not understand because I saw only a connector with 4 pins and not two
So, if you don't have a 2-pin connector somewhere, you'll have to try to find an adapter, as I said.
There shouldn't be anything to cut then!
Take a good look at all the connectors, sometimes it's not obvious, and we have a hidden connector.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Ok thanks @ and @wb2001  

I see two additional pins that I think are the power ones they are labeled P10

_MG_8252.JPG

They are labeled like the cables in the Replacing the Video Cards | HP Omen 880 Desktop Computers | HP video on YouTube

HP2020-08-04_15-18-15.png

So , those two white cables (P10), they should work right?

I ordered the ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition VR Ready HDMI DP DVI Graphics Card (Ph-RTX2060-6G) card, it should arrive between Thursday & Saturday. I will post an update when I get the new card.

Thanks again for your assistance.

HP Recommended

It seems to me to be fine.
It seemed to me that by searching a little, there must be what it takes ..
I cannot certify it 100%, because I have the same type of lathe, only, not the same series, and unless I'm mistaken, it did have connectors!
However, we cannot guarantee the operation of the graphics card, sometimes a model is incompatible with the motherboard.
It may be necessary to verify the bios update.
As it is not without risk, I recommend it as a last resort

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I wonder if HP Support still monitors these boards. Would like for them to reply, thanks.

HP Recommended

sorry, I don't know if it's a translation problem, I don't understand your request ..
are you talking about staff, or hp support assistant software ..?!

HP Support Assistant | HP® Official Site

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.