Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop PC TPE01-3000i (4M0M1AV)

My PC is an HP Envy Desktop (TE01-3157C).  I need 4 monitors (already have two that are 1440p).  I want to upgrade my graphics card to have four monitor ports (DP, HDMI).  Which graphic cards are compatible?  I also need to know what internal power supply I can upgrade to, to be compatible with a more powerful graphics card.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Charlie492,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

Your HP ENVY Desktop TE01-3157c PC (319M3AA) is either fitted with a 400-watt power supply with p/n: L69242-800, or a 310-watt power supply with p/n: L10875-800.  Based on this link, when we cross-reference power supply compatibility with the aforementioned 310-watt PSU, you can also upgrade your desktop to a 500-watt power supply with p/n: L05757-800.

These power supplies can be purchased online, such as via eBay.

With a 500-watt power supply, you can power smaller-sized/powered by a single 8-pin PCIe power cable graphics cards such as an RTX 3060 such as this model, an RTX 3060 Ti such as this model, an RTX 4060 such as this model, an RTX 4060 Ti such as this model.

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Charlie492,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

Your HP ENVY Desktop TE01-3157c PC (319M3AA) is either fitted with a 400-watt power supply with p/n: L69242-800, or a 310-watt power supply with p/n: L10875-800.  Based on this link, when we cross-reference power supply compatibility with the aforementioned 310-watt PSU, you can also upgrade your desktop to a 500-watt power supply with p/n: L05757-800.

These power supplies can be purchased online, such as via eBay.

With a 500-watt power supply, you can power smaller-sized/powered by a single 8-pin PCIe power cable graphics cards such as an RTX 3060 such as this model, an RTX 3060 Ti such as this model, an RTX 4060 such as this model, an RTX 4060 Ti such as this model.

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thanks, NonSequitur777!  This was so helpful and I'm already looking at the graphics cards and power supply.  Again, thank you and thanks for being so quick to response.  Much appreciated!

HP Recommended

@Charlie492,

You are welcome! -Glad I could assist.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.