Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
TP01-0066

Like its says what gen is the x1 slot, gen 1 2 or 3, I want to know the speed of it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The chipset on your motherboard is a weird one! 🙂

Looks like specs says it should be Gen 4 on the first PCIe (x16) and M.2 slots and Gen 3 for the rest (also says it depends on what CPU you have installed but if you have the published Ryzen 7 3700X then it says it can do Gen 4).

-Jamie M.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The chipset on your motherboard is a weird one! 🙂

Looks like specs says it should be Gen 4 on the first PCIe (x16) and M.2 slots and Gen 3 for the rest (also says it depends on what CPU you have installed but if you have the published Ryzen 7 3700X then it says it can do Gen 4).

-Jamie M.

HP Recommended

Yea, basically all around weird board with no pictures or any kind of specific info, guess i'll keep guessing. Trying to find out what to do with my PCI-e x1 slot lol.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.