Level 2
16 11 1 4
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

What gen is the PCI-E X1 TP01-0066

HP Recommended
TP01-0066

Like its says what gen is the x1 slot, gen 1 2 or 3, I want to know the speed of it.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
toysareforboys
Level 3
27 24 5 9
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The chipset on your motherboard is a weird one! 🙂

Looks like specs says it should be Gen 4 on the first PCIe (x16) and M.2 slots and Gen 3 for the rest (also says it depends on what CPU you have installed but if you have the published Ryzen 7 3700X then it says it can do Gen 4).

-Jamie M.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
toysareforboys
Level 3
27 24 5 9
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The chipset on your motherboard is a weird one! 🙂

Looks like specs says it should be Gen 4 on the first PCIe (x16) and M.2 slots and Gen 3 for the rest (also says it depends on what CPU you have installed but if you have the published Ryzen 7 3700X then it says it can do Gen 4).

-Jamie M.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Jonathon33
Author
Level 2
16 11 1 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yea, basically all around weird board with no pictures or any kind of specific info, guess i'll keep guessing. Trying to find out what to do with my PCI-e x1 slot lol.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation