Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0355nd
Microsoft Windows XP

I have a second hdmi port, i try to connect to a Wacom one tablet. I see nothinhg on te screen. Maybe is it only for audio?

My first monitor is also not working when I connect it to this second HDMI port. Is tere a solution?

Kees

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I understand that if you have a dedicated grafic card, this other hdmi port  - is integrated in the motherboard - is disabled. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

I have Windows 10

HP Recommended

Hello
Can you clarify where the two ports are?
Here we have the product page, but there is no description of the graphics card

TP01-0355nd Product Specifications

motherboard specifications, Rother
We know that the motherboard has:

• (1) VGA port
  • (1) HDMI 1.4b/HDCP 2.2 port

I read on a site that there would only be one HDMI port (graphics card) and one dvi

So if that's the case, you can't use both!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I use the hdmi for the first monitor and the DVI port for the second. 

My back looks like this image.  Another HDMI port upper left. Can't  make this work. I want to use it for the Wacom  one. 

When i put my first monitor in this HDMI, it is also not working

4_70_2.jpg

HP Recommended

It is indeed necessary to use the ports which are horizontal and not vertical.
You say that a normal HDMI screen, does not work on the HDMI port?
What exactly is your tablet, link?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00804730

Using Two or More Monitors with One Computer (Windows 10, 😎

[edit] Can you check this, because I looked on the wacom site, not very clear
And then I read something else, it is mentioned:

Connecting the Wacom One

Take a look at the cable. One end is an HDMI output. Insert this end into the HDMI input of your PC, laptop, or MAC. Next, you find the two USB type A outputs, one with a cube and a regular one. Now, insert the regular one into a USB type A input of the device already connected with the HDMI cable. The one with the cube goes into the power plug. Next, choose the adapter you need for your sockets, put them together and plug it in. What’s left, is to insert the USB type C output into the Wacom One input at the top left edge. You can now switch on the Wacom One.

the video card, it is an hdmi output, not an input, so if it is that impossible it will work!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hello Prométhée, thanx form your reply 

The link to the wacom tablet

Wacom One | Wacom

I have to connect both the usb and the hdmi. the usb for working with the pen on the tablet -that works- and the hdmi for image on the tablet, does not work. 

Serial number of the computer is 4CE01629DL.

Is it possible that the vertical hdmi port is an hdmi-in, and can I change that?

thnx

HP Recommended

no just out

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I understand that if you have a dedicated grafic card, this other hdmi port  - is integrated in the motherboard - is disabled. 

HP Recommended

yes

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.