Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0057c

I got less than 2 years old HP Pavillion 13Z70AA computer, mouse is dead and nobody sells them including HP

Ordered HP mouse asking for only original mouse but instead it was completely different substitute when i saw order details

Very angry at HP for this useless "service" and ignorance. Needless to say this is the last HP computer for me

Anyone know where to get original mouse?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@LeonK1948,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

The original part number associated with the mouse you want has HP p/n: 928512-001 ("Keyboard/Mouse Kit - WHT HP WRLS Swi+Bri KB MUS US"), and can be purchased (new) via eBay: 928512-001 - HP Keyboard/ Mouse Kit - WHT HP Wireless Swi+Bri keyboard | eBay.

As far as I could ascertain, you cannot purchase the mouse standalone.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.