Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP
Microsoft Windows XP

Tried to update microsoft email account but keep getting error    unknown destination   ! so i deleted email account now program will not let me add a new account. called yahoo and microsoft. both said it was HP problem. no help from HP??

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@outlawtrucker , welcome to the Community.

I believe that your problem is most likely being caused by your operating system, Win XP.  The reason Microsoft didn't try to help you is because they no longer support XP.  I suggest that you consider upgrading to Win 10, if your computer will run it.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.